Butts County School System is now offering a secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian.
Please note the information below:
- Charges will apply when ordering former student records.
- Requests for information will be processed on normal business days.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Processing time will be two business days from the time the order is received.
- GED requests are not processed through the Records Management Center. Please call 404-679-1645 for GED information.
- Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- Click the appropriate link button on the left to request information.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$5.00|
|Official High School Transcript||$15.00|
|Verification of Graduation||$10.00|
All CORPORATIONS and POST-SECONDARY SCHOOLS must submit requests online.
Please note that ALL corporate requests for Verification of Graduation will be delivered via email.
- We can not provide replacement diplomas. Please contact Balfour for information and fees to obtain a copy of your Diploma at 770-252-1515
- We can not provide copies of your SAT/ACT scores.
- We can not provide Copies of GED. Please see the below information for further GED assistance.
Butts County Board of Education
Central Registration Department
218 Woodland Way
Jackson, GA 30233
Phone: (770) 504-2300 Ext. 1560
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM